[Vision2020] White House E-Mail Updates

Mike Weatherford fueledbyramen@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:40:21 -0700

My thoughts:

The patriot act, while protecting innocent americans from terrorists, also
protects both innocent foreigners AND innocent americans from the privations
of our ruthless judicial system by simply tossing them in a cell until they
die.

Does Bush intend to increase the number of wetlands in America by viciously
raping the environment, up until the point at which the polar ice caps
actually melt and sea water covers the continent? I'm just curious, because
my parents own waterfront property, and if that's the case, I should
probably call them or something.

If Bush keeps on promoting the environment the way he is right now, I have
the potential to be living on waterfront property by the time I'm in
graduate school. I like the ocean, don't get me wrong. I'm just not sure it
needs to come to Asbury street.

Mike Weatherford