[Vision2020] Dubya the environmentalist

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:29:40 -0700

NPR's (soon to be put out to pasture for no good reason whatsoever, but
don't get me started on that again) Bob Edwards informed me this morning
that George W. Bush is going to give a speech highlighting his environmental
record today.  Hmmm.  I wonder what he has planned for the remaining 23
hours and 59 minutes of the day.

    Carl Westberg Jr.

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles