[Vision2020] Question for Pat

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:12:34 -0700

Mr. Kraut -

All that Mr. Ramalingam is asking is for you to explain your reasoning in
your support for the war in Iraq?

What part of "What do you believe is our rationale for this war in Iraq?"
are you struggling with?

Your response:

"All the info is available to you...It is not my job to give you anything
new and you would not believe it anyway."

Mr. Ramalingam is simply setting the foundation for an open and mature
debate.

Here it is 194 days before election day and Mr. Ramalingam wants to air and
debate a major topic impacting on a person's selection come November 2nd.

Apparently Mr. Ramalingam is expecting too much from you.

Are there any supporters of the war in Iraq that are willing to respond to
Mr. Ramalingam's question?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever