[Vision2020] Here's John Kerry's Military Record - Where's George's

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:58:04 -0700

Mr. Kraut -

Do you have the faintest idea of what you are taling about?

How would somebody recommend themselves for three Purple Hearts, a Bronze
Star, and a Silver Star?  These recommendations require major substantiation
(especially the Bronze and Silver Stars that are awarded for acts of
heroism).  In the Army (from which I am retired), a DA Form 638
(Recommendation for Award) is required to begin the award process.
Depending upon the level of award a certain amound of documentation (signed)
is required to accompany the recommendation.  I have not served a single day
in the Navy, but I am certain that they require comparable recommendations
and documentation as well.

Are you saying that LTJG John Forbes Kerry forged these recommendations (not
only once, but several times)?

Do you have the slightest miniscule amount of evidence that this is the
case?

Or are you . . . (well, you know)?

Tom Hansen
SFC, U.S. Army (Retired)
Not Here, Not Ever
(and most certainly not at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC)

Vote Rebublican.  It's easier than thinking.