[Vision2020] Something for Republicans to consider

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:58:46 -0700

I think that Republicans need to think long and hard about who to vote for
in this election because if Bush is elected in 2004, that means Hillary
Clinton will be elected in 2008.

If Kerry is elected in 2004 Hillary cannot run in 2008 because Kerry will be
up for re-election in 2008. The Republicans will also not have anyone to run
against Hillary in 2008 and Bush will not be able to run again. Bush is not
even as popular as Hillary. And by 2008 the Hispanic and other minority
population will be turning swing states like Arizona and Florida making it
really hard for a Republican victory in 2008.

So it appears to me that Republicans voting for Bush in 2004 could be a
blessing in disguise. But I do think they will have to decide if they want
Bush for 4 more years and then Hillary for 4-8 years after that, or if they
just want to cut Bush off early and deal with Kerry for 4 years.

How about this for a bumper sticker: "Support Hillary, Vote Bush in 04'"

What do you think Republicans?

Donovan J Arnold

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx