[Vision2020] Public records request stories?

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:31:13 -0700

Rob writes:

>Is there anyone on this list who's made a public records request to the
>University of Idaho in the last year or so? Or know of anyone offlist who
>has? Or have made a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request at the
>federal
>level? I'm doing a project for my J-475 class and trying to see if I can
>track down "real people" to talk to briefly.
>
>Ask Joan and Melynda, I'm a nice interviewer and won't pull any Mike
>Wallace
>stunts on you.

You don't even need to ask -- I'm happy to offer an unsolicited testimonial.
  Rob is charming; a thorough and thoughtful interviewer who asks
interesting (and sometimes difficult) questions but is quite
straightforward.  No Mike Wallace tricks indeed.  A bit more like Jon
Stewart, actually.

Now getting most of my news from The Daily Show,
Joan