[Vision2020] Moscow Aquifer

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:50:07 -0700

Mr. Schroeder,

I hope the Idaho Tax Payer is not forking out the dough to pay for an event
at the prestigious Templin resort when you could have it for free at North
Idaho College?

If Mr. Templin is allotting his space and services for free then please send
him my words of gratitude.

Concerned Voter,

Donovan J Arnold