[Vision2020] Moscow Aquifer

Gary Schroeder Gary@hideandfur.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:42:47 -0700

Friends,

The first meeting of the North Idaho Aquifer Working Group
will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, April 21st, at 9:00 am
at Templin's Resort in Post Falls.

I believe this will be an organizational meeting, as opposed
to a public hearing, but it is open to the public.

I will post the dates of future meetings as they become available.

Gary