[Vision2020] Student accomplishments

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco@moscow.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:17:25 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C426E2.3402CE40

Jeremy, Troy, et al,

How soon we forget.

I didn't see anything in the news article about the UI team cheating to win.
The Logos team repeatedly and knowingly violated the Rules of Evidence which are
in place to insure a fair trial.  Such violations are cheating -- dishonesty.

If you would like details again, I'll repost them.

As for Drew Simon, reread his posts.  Do you not find the authorship somewhat
familiar?  Did you not finally find in his last post, an admission that rules
were intentionally broken?  Isn't that dishonesty?  Do you not find it curious
that he has not responded to questions asked of him after his last post.  Isn't
it curious that he has not responded to questions first posed by Rose Huskey,
then Saundra Lund?  Isn't entering such a debate with us slow-witted old codgers
good exercise for a student aspiring to be an attorney?

If Moscow High had won the Mock Trial using the same tactics as Logos, my
criticism would have been the same, if not more shrill -- I would have been
supporting such tactics with my tax dollar.  If you have spent any time
observing the court system, you would see the gross amount of cheating and
dishonesty that occurs there.  I would hope that all participants in the Mock
Trail contest, including those that allege that they are Christians, would
eschew such unethical tactics.

Jeremy, isn't the closing of your post a bit indiscriminate though possibly
unintentionally revealing?

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco@moscow.com