[Vision2020] Mock Trial - Logos Performance

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:24:05 GMT

You must realize that "Simon Says" is defending a school that believes whining
to the state governor and a university president (because you are not getting
a "warm fuzzy" from everybody) is mature behavior.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/