[Vision2020] Wayne Fox and THansen are laughable

NoMoreWalking4Me@aol.com NoMoreWalking4Me@aol.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:16:54 -0400

Please, esteemed gentlemen, tell me why I would choose to stand up for a school I lost to - write in a forum which involves a city I do not live in - and tell you both that you're barking mad if I do not believe that you both are well, lightly put, 'mistaken' with your opinions about the Mock Trial state finals.  You so nobly noted that the news reporter at the scene was indeed a man of experience, and I was thus, just an ignorant high school student.  But, my friends, you so missed the fact that he used his statements as a compliment, showing, that the Logos School (as well as mine, Bishop Kelly), were persuasive speakers, and not lousy, cheating, dirty, lying, prejudicial, sons-of-a-guns.  You both have failed to point out the part of the article where it says anything regarding that Logos School was indeed cheating, or bastardizing the legal system.  Read between the lines some more boys, have your fun.   And Wayne Fox, I've looked into you some.  You are bias against Logos School, and being a man whom says he stands for 'true' Christian values, wouldn't you be hypocrytical by saying that Logos School is 'prejudicial' in a court case, if you yourself, are prejudiced against them, and their performances that you never saw?
Cheers,Drew Simon
ps - Do you both also believe everything Michael Moore writes?