[Vision2020] No mistakes Dubya

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 06:01:26 -0700

Wake up Mr. Kraut -

You apparently construe serious questions concerning how our government goes
about ensuring "homeland security" as attacks.

Yes.  It did seem that the questions presented to Ms. Rice were split down
party lines.  Republicans were asking soft "How does your office go about
doing such and such?" type questions.  Where the Democrats were asking
extremely pointed questions such as the question "Why wasn't Richard Clarke
permitted to address the Presidential staff concerning documented evidence
of suspected terrorist activity (pre-9/11) that was collected by Clarke for
several months prior?"

If you need evidence of my claim, I have several MP3 files of complete
testimony by Ashcroft, Rice, Clarke, and many others.  If needed, I can
compile a short file consisting of various wintess testimonies.  I am not
about to post entire testimonies as Ms. Rice's testimony alone is over two
hours.

But, I am sure that you have more important topics to discuss, like
Clinton's sex life.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever