[Vision2020] No mistakes Dubya

JSullivan jsullivan@moscow.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:28:49 -0700

Gas is at an all time high, with the cost of food certainly to follow. Our
men and women are dying in increasing numbers in Iraq, having gone there
because we were told there were WMD. Iraq will soon be this young
generation's Vietnam. Look what Bush is planning for our priceless and
irreplaceable environment!  The reality is some of you elected a man for
President who put not one, but two companies into bankruptcy, with this
country to soon be his third strike. Can the damage Bush has inflicted on
this country ever be repaired? I for one, am not willing to give him another
chance. His last State of the Union address had me on the edge of my seat,
wondering where in the world would all the money come from for many of his
pie in the sky ideas. Print some more? Dig us a deeper hole than the one we
are in?

So Pat, let's concentrate on the past, which may or may not be true, I don't
know. Let's play the blame game. Let's deflect our attention from where it
should be, this administration. That will go a whole lot of good. We should
instead be examining how our current President is doing his job, and what
has transpired during  HIS administration, and what he has done with the
information he had. Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't President
Bush sign an executive order not long after taking office, sealing his
papers from EVER being seen? Now that, to me, is one scary thought.

What does the future hold for our young people? Continuing with this
administration? I shudder to even imagine.

Respectfully,

Janesta Carcich Sullivan