[Vision2020] Don't criticize Bush

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 13:56:15 -0700

Tim writes: " It might be pretty ridiculous to try and quash dissent at any
time. But gee-whiz, what those fellows have said looks pretty tame compared
to what that Liberal Democrat icon FDR did during wartime.  His
administration oversaw forced relocation of Japanese-Americans, surveillance
of Americans of German and Italian origin, and a major Sedition trial of
foreign policy critics.  Kennedy, LBJ, and trickydicky weren't angels when
it came to critics either--and they had J. Edgar to help them right out with
counter intelligence and surveillance against domestic foreign policy
opponents. So I guess those senators wannna just carry on a good ole
Demican/Republicrat tradition!"  Tim, you're absolutely right.  However, I
can't do anything about the WWII internment camps, or JFKs, LBJs, or RMNs
sins.  Beyond my control in 2004.  However, I certainly can and certainly
will speak out against this incredibly aloof, arrogant administration.

                            Carl Westberg Jr.