[Vision2020] April 9 UI Benefits Forum

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:28:42 -0700

For those who may not be aware:
___________
         SOUND OFF - Your Voice Counts!

Benefit eligible employees, retirees & family members are welcome!

As the benefits team finalizes negotiations and rates for our fiscal year
'05 health programs, which take effect July 1, 2004, we would like to ensure
that your feedback, comments and suggestions have been considered.

Please join us at one of three sessions offered to see what is currently
under consideration, hear information regarding our funding proposals and
considerations, and provide your suggestions or ask questions about our FY05
programs.

Friday, April 9, 2004
Moscow Campus, SUB Borah Theatre
9: 00  - 10:30
12:00 - 1:30
3:30 - 5:00

Off-site representatives will contact staff and faculty at off-campus
extension sites and other locations to collect and disseminate information.
Feedback, responses, and suggestions discussed at the forum will be
available on the benefits web-page http://www.hr.uidaho.edu after the forum.
They also will be shared with your local representative and shared during
the live Open Enrollment Meetings to be held at Main Campus and at larger
locations in Northern and Southern Idaho, tentatively April 19 through May
7, 2004.

Should be interesting . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID