[Vision2020] Customer Service

Sara Anderson ande1022@uidaho.edu
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:27:49 -0400

I just have a couple of extremes for my likes and dislikes when it comes to customer service in Moscow.  As a former fast food employee, I understand that customer service can be sporadic, and sometimes you just catch an employee on a bad day.

The best: The night crew at Jack in the Box.  A friendlier, more polite group of people could not exist, and bearing in mind that it is their low-paid job to serve grade x meat to stoned/drunk college kids, I think they deserve our commendation.

The worst: University 4 theater.  I do not remember the last time I saw a movie there where one aspect of the film kept going out: focus, etc.  It makes one consider just driving the extra seven miles to Pullman to see Hellboy.

-- Sara Anderson