[Vision2020] And it's not even funny . . .

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:10:01 -0700

Sister Joan, as a fellow minister, I feel compelled to admonish you for
falling back on a proctologist joke in response to Doug's funny.  I was just
discussing this at my favorite espresso stand, The Intolerista Barista, and
we agreed that you need to, um, turn the other cheek.  And, as the pastor of
the golf worshipping Church of Pure Liberty, where we're observing Master's
Week, I would remind you that I most certainly know my holes in the ground.

                                              Carl Westberg Jr.