[Vision2020] Fw: Iraq

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:29:44 -0700

Dear Pat,

If I understand your email--and there's a very good chance I didn't--, you
suggest that:

a)  Sad things like killing and warfare are happening all over the world,
but the U.S. can't control that--except when they can, as in Iraq.

b) When the U.S. wages war in Iraq, "great things" happen as a result.

c) The media is conspiring to conceal those great things from us and the
world.

d) An example of the great things that can happen is Rwanda, where the U.S.
exerted diligence and strong leadership in preventing the U.N. or other
countries from intervening while 1 million people were hacked to death in
100 days.

d) Involving other nations in the creation and maintenance of world peace is
whining, and might allow those other nations to express their own ideas,
instead of keeping the wishes of a small number of U.S. politicians at the
forefront.

e) People who disagree with you are ignorant, and ought not to post to a
learned conversation.

You didn't have time, I guess, to get to those pesky questions about the
connection between Al Qaeda and Iraq, Saudi Arabia, or the
now-thoroughly-discredited justifications for war.

Take your time, though.  Why should you get there before the President does?

Melynda Huskey

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp