[Vision2020] "Do Not Call" bill passes

TEX tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

I think you are losing sight of one thing.  The people have demanded this.
The people are the government last I checked.  You are trying to make it
sound as if the government has arbitrarily chosen to take this action.

> First, by installing a phone you willingly created a portal through which
> you could be contacted.   If you don't want to talk, you may hang up (or buy
> screening equipment).

So does this mean that if I don't have a fence around my yard people
should be free to crawl through my windows too? Rubbish.

Tex
tex@kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu