FW: [Vision2020] Vandals

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:38:33 -0700

I suggested that Cable be picked up as Offensive Coordinator (not offensive
line coach) under Casey Dunne.

I do recall him being offered the Offensive Coordinator position at UCLA
earlier this year (by connections he had when he was at Colorado).

What NFL club offered him a position?

Tom Hansen
UI '96