[Vision2020] RE: UI sells Clark Fork campus

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:59:45 -0700 (PDT)

John et al,
     When the helicopters started flying over, I was
in the KUOI studio booth interviewing Chad Erickson,
the founder of the IDAHO MOUNTAIN BOYS Militia group
in the Kamiah area.
     And even though, as you say, the copters weren't
of the black variety, both Chad and myself got a good
laugh over it since they were buzzing right past the
open KUOI windows with Chad seated inside.
    TL