[Vision2020] Forrest Church Debate

aaronrench@moscow.com aaronrench@moscow.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:05:29 GMT

Greetings,

There is a public discussion/debate on "Conflicting Visions of the Art of
Living Well" at the University of Idaho on Tuesday, September 30th, at 7:30pm.

Forrest Church, the son of the late Frank Church (former U.S. Senator from
Idaho), will be debating Douglas Jones, a Fellow of Philosophy at New Saint
Andrews College.

This public discussion is sponsored by the Unitarian Universalist Church of the
Palouse, and Collegiate Reformed Fellowship, a student organization at the
University of Idaho and student ministry of Christ Church and Trinity Reformed
Church.

Some of the questions to be addressed will be: "What is the good life?"; "How
do we live well?"; "Can we even ask these questions?"; "What is the meaning of
life?".

ADMISSION IS FREE. The event will take place in the SUB Ballroom at the
University of Idaho. If you want a seat, make sure you come early.

There will be time for questions from the audience.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Rench

           http://www.fsr.net/