[Vision2020] Collaborating Tom Hanson's story...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:01:11 -0700

<P>Articles such as this one are popping up all over the place, from the Washington Times to Counterpunch and Truthout on the opposite side of the political spectrum.&nbsp; I don't know if the claims made in them can be discussed without any further attacks on Tom Hansen's military career; nevertheless, if there is a worthwhile rebuttal, I'd be interested in reading it.</P>
<P>This article I found in Truthout suggests that Clark wrote in favor of the war.&nbsp; </P>
<P><A href="http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/091803A.shtml">http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/091803A.shtml</A></P>
<P>If indeed he wrote in support of the war, when the mainstream press gets around to reporting this, it might call into question Clark's anti-war credentials.</P>
<P>I haven't decided which Democrat I'm going to vote for in the primary ( I can think of a couple for whom I will not vote) and I do want to see Bush out of the White House; I just don't buy the idea yet that Clark is THE CANDIDATE, particularly if he's flip-flopped on the war.</P>
<P>Sunil</P>
<P>[I have deleted the actual article from&nbsp;this post, but anyone sufficiently motivated can look for Dale's post.]</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Dale Courtney" <DMCOURTN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: [Vision2020] Collaborating Tom Hanson's story...
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:27:08 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Tracing Clark's military map
<DIV></DIV>&gt;By Jack Kelly
<DIV></DIV>&gt;THE WASHINGTON TIMES
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Published September 19, 2003
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>