[Vision2020] Keith Greer 50% Chance Of Living

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:30:11 -0700

And the really interesting thing about this bogus post from Stambler is it's
entirely wrong.  According to this morning's Seattle Times, he's been
upgraded to satisfactory condition....

       Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "Dale Courtney" <dmcourtn@moscow.com>
>To: <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Keith Greer 50% Chance Of Living
>Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:24:37 -0700
>
>This is another Stambler post. He's using my identity now...
>
>Best,
>Dale
>

>   _____

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com