[Vision2020] Rosauer's Outsells Moscow Food Co-op In Organics

edc@moscow.com edc@moscow.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:19:30 GMT

This is of course a false post using my name and company.  I am sure this is
from Doug and I do not appreciate his utilization of my name.

Barbara Richardson Crouch
LEDC

 A recent study conducted in Moscow and Pullman, shows that Rosauers
Supermarket in Moscow
outsold The Moscow Food Co-op in the month of August in organic foods.

> This, despite the fact that The Moscow Food Co-op insists that it is the
number one reason
why people visit downtown Moscow.

> At the current rate of sales that Rosauers in Moscow sells organic foods at
its
beautifully styled "Huckleberry's Natural Market" part of its store, The Moscow
Food Co-op
will lose 30-40% of its total sales by June 2004.