[Vision2020] Reverse Bush's Policies: General Wesley Clark

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:20:37 -0700

Jim B. wrote:
> Might i suggest a different  viewpoint??
>     This is Clark's "coming out" party. Nobody is going to beat Dubya this
> go-round. Look for Wes to be Hillary's V.P. in '08. W.A.S.P. general,
> Arkansas good 'ol boy, classmate of Bill's in England (pretty sure, could
be
> wrong). Nope, this "run for president" is just to introduce him to America
> as a political figure. Time will tell!

Jim, this is *exactly* what I think. Clark doesn't have any political
experience and has a snowball's chance of getting the nomination. *But* it
gives him name-recognition; and sets him up for VP in 2008 under Hillary and
President in 20016.

As a good military planner, he's looking at the long-run.

FWIW, I agree with you.

Best,
Dale