[Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at 10 AM

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:52:38 -0700

Donovan Arnold so generously stated:

"Sorry, but Tom doesn't know anything about Clark. Military rations yes,
combat boots yes, but we are not talking about that are we. It is up to you
Dale. Believe one that doesn't know Clark, or believe thousands of others
that do. I hope you are educated and rational enough to understand the
difference. But I doubt it. But go ahead and surprise me and do some
research. When you talk to few men that worked with Clark, come back and
talk then."

Gee, Mr. Arnold.  I thought that I had told you earlier that I served under
Colonel Clark.  In my opinion Colonel Clark was a pompous jerk who only
cared for himself.

I do not have to conduct any research.  I served under him.

For a person that never served a day in uniform, you certainly know how to
criticise those that have.

No.  I am not going to distinguish your dribble with any kind of merit by
addressing this garbage any further.  Simply put, I (and many of my friends)
served under Colonel Wesley Clark in Operations Group, National Training
Center, Fort Irwin, California.

People can place their belief behind a retired veteran that was there or
somebody that never wore the uniform.  As for me, I think that I will call a
couple old friends this weekend and discuss old times.

Tom Hansen
SFC, U.S. Army (Retired)