[Vision2020] Re: Anarchy

Dale Courtney dmcourtn@moscow.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:30:22 -0700

> Dale knows perfectly well that my message was at the very bottom of the
> list. If he would read my last paragraph (just above) he will see that
> I couldn't possibly be responsible for everything that preceded my
> message. In fact, some of the "garbage" we had to scroll thru was a
> message from one Dale Courtney.
> Ralph

Sigh.

Ralph, Ralph, Ralph. We had to wade thru my post before we got to yours
*because* you retransmitted my entire email again and posted your comments
at the bottom. Since you replied, you *are* responsible for what previous
material you include in your email.

I highly recommend you read that article I recommended on Internet Email
etiquette. It will save you a lot of heart ache and personal embarrassment.

Best,
Dale