[Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at 10 AM

Thomas Hansen tomh@uidaho.edu
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:02:30 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C37D45.DC99FAC0

Some people contend that General Clark's tenure as Commanding General,
Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) qualifies him as a
political leader.
=20
I tend to disagree,
=20
Tom Hansen
Moscow

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Courtney [mailto:dmcourtn@moscow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 10:58 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] General Wesley Clark to announce Candidacy at =
10
AM

Donovan,
=20
Can you please tell me what background Clark has to demonstrate his
capability to lead a country?=20
=20
In the case of other Presidents, they had been governors of large =
states
(well, some of small states). I'm not aware that Clark has even held a
political office to the level of a city mayor.=20
=20
So, other than being the only hope for the Democratic Party in 2004, =
what
political credentials does he have?=20
=20
Best,