[Vision2020] Crisisline Musicfest

Stephen H Bonnar piratesteve@juno.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:28:11 -0700

Dear Community,

I am pleased to announce that Mayor Marshall Comstock proclaimed,
Wednesday, September 24, 2003 as Palouse Regional Crisis Line Day.  The
crisis line has been providing brief intervention and referrals for those
who find themselves in an unexpected time of emotional crisis.  We have
been providing services in this area for 26 years.

The purpose of the Crisisline Musicfest is to bring about greater
awareness of our services, establish alternative financial resources, and
to promote local musicians.

The first three hours of music will feature acoustic blends, followed by
a progressively more energetic expression of talents.

The event will be held at the Moscow Social Club which is located above
CJ's.  Cost of this benefit is $3.  All proceeds will go directly to the
crisis line.

A gigantic thank you goes to CJ's for donating the Social Club and Guitar
Friends for donating the sound system.

Respectfully submitted,
Stephen H. Bonnar
Executive Director