[Vision2020] First Step Internet

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:19:29 -0700

I don't believe that removing Stambler from V2020 simply because he makes
comments that ore objectionable (at minimum) is the answer.  I am beginning
to find humor in his immature postings.

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-admin@moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-admin@moscow.com]On
Behalf Of Luke
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 5:27 PM
To: Dale Courtney; LuJane Nisse; 'Vision2020'
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] First Step Internet

Dear Visionaries:
    Since Mr. Stambler has repeatedly attacked First Step, which does this
community great service and, obviously, hosts this debate forum, I propose
something we've discussed before - let's take him off the list. For quite
some time he has slandered and left his trail of slime all over the forum,
and everyone, I think, is tired of his slurping. When he uses this forum to
attack First Step continually, he's biting the hand that feeds us all. Time
for some action, I think.
Sincerely,
Luke Nieuwsma