[Vision2020] Thanks First Step

bill london london@moscow.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:23:19 -0700

--------------010407070107060403060105

First Step Internet is our sugar daddy--the company provides Moscow
Vision 2020 with thousands of dollars worth of hosting and maintenence
AT NO CHARGE.  Without First Step's support, V2020 would not exist.
And now on the same community list they so selflessly support,  First
Step is being attacked in this cowardly manner.
First Step is displaying an incredible level of patience and
understanding here.  I hope they can see that these anonymous attacks on
the reputation of First Step do not impress V2020 subscribers.  These
sleazy attacks only make me more supportive of  First Step for their
willingness to continue their support of V2020.  Thanks again First Step.
BL

First Step Internet wrote:

> Due to a recent scandal involving First Step Internet, which renegged
> on an agreement with the owner of a local internet cafe in Pullman,
> First Step's projected earnings will fall in the fourth quarter.  The
> internet cafe has since switched to Cactus Computer, which has
> provided better service at a lower price.
>
> "John Moss"
> First Step Internet
> Yahoo! SiteBuilder
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com> -
> Free, easy-to-use web site design software

--------------010407070107060403060105

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
First Step Internet is our sugar daddy--the company provides Moscow
Vision 2020 with thousands of dollars worth of hosting and maintenence
AT NO CHARGE.&nbsp; Without First Step's support, V2020 would not exist.<br>
And now on the same community list they so selflessly support,&nbsp; First
Step is being attacked in this cowardly manner.<br>
First Step is displaying an incredible level of patience and
understanding here.&nbsp; I hope they can see that these anonymous attacks
on the reputation of First Step do not impress V2020 subscribers.&nbsp;
These sleazy attacks only make me more supportive of&nbsp; First Step for
their willingness to continue their support of V2020.&nbsp; Thanks again
First Step.<br>
BL<br>
First Step Internet wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20030916145626.87151.qmail@web20711.mail.yahoo.com">
renegged on an agreement with the owner of a local internet cafe in
Pullman, First Step's projected earnings will fall in the fourth
quarter.&nbsp; The internet cafe has since switched to Cactus Computer,
which has provided better service at a lower price.</div>
  <hr size="1">Do you Yahoo!?<br>
  <a
 href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com">Yahoo!
SiteBuilder</a> - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

--------------010407070107060403060105--