[Vision2020] help please with tech advice

Ron Force rforce@moscow.com
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:16:31 -0700

The clever people are using the mechanism to spam you that they propose to
stop! If you go to the Web site, they'll reveal the secret for only $9.95.

You can get the same information (for free) from Microsoft by going to:

Ron Force	      	  rforce@moscow.com
Moscow Idaho USA