[Vision2020] Temporary Assistance for Needy Corporations

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:11:21 -0700

<P>Mr Hansen asks: "Do you have any evidence of this whatsoever?" </P>
<P>Oh, lots: </P>
<P>This is the most creditable source. It is from Newsweek, the Polish Version. What I don't understand is why they printed it in European additions but not the US additions. Perhaps it would be to damning and political.</P>
<P>The original Polish verison is linked at the bottom of this article. This is the translation for those of you that don't speak Polish :).  There is also a link to a photocopy of a NYT article that ran in 1941 below.</P>
<P><A href="http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0306/S00055.htm">http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0306/S00055.htm</A></P>
<P>More Links:</P>
<P><A href="http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm">http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm</A></P>
<P><A href="http://www.lpdallas.org/features/draheim/dr991216.htm">http://www.lpdallas.org/features/draheim/dr991216.htm</A></P>
<P><A href="http://www.syzygyjob.net/warissues/messages/31007.shtml">http://www.syzygyjob.net/warissues/messages/31007.shtml</A>&nbsp; (NYT Newspaper from 1941)</P>
<P><A href="http://www.rememberjohn.com/Nazis.html">http://www.rememberjohn.com/Nazis.html</A></P>
<P>Donovan J Arnold</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Tom Hansen" <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: <THANSEN@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "Donovan Arnold" <DONOVANARNOLD@HOTMAIL.COM>, <TED_MOFFETT@HOTMAIL.COM>, <JDANAHY@TURBONET.COM>, <TTRAIL@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;CC: <VISION2020@MOSCOW.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Temporary Assistance for Needy Corporations
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:47:45 -0700
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Donovan Arnold stated:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;"The Bush family made its' millions off of slave labor of Jews."
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Although I am not supporter of George Bush, Do you have any evidence of
<DIV></DIV>&gt;this whatsoever?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Tom Hansen
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Moscow, Idaho