[Vision2020] Tom Trail Is A Phony

John Ashcroft vision_2020_suckers@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

--0-668110670-1062628418=:82854

Vizzionaries:

How easy is it to stand up against something that you know would be unpopular in the State of Idaho with about 100% of those asked about it?  What the heck has Tom Trail done for the economy of Latah County?  When will Kempthorne get the message that Idaho is financially spent?  Why hasn't Tom Trail given that message to Boise?  Tom Trail is a phony.

As for the Patriot Act: Tonight we at the Department of Homeland Security will come and search the homes of Bill London and Doug Wilson - We're concerned that Bill London is harboring grudges and that Doug Wilson is harboring lies.

Your friend,
"John Ashcroft"
(Pullman, WA - from a WSU computer terminal)

--0-668110670-1062628418=:82854

<DIV>
<DIV>Vizzionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How easy is it to stand up against something that you know would be unpopular in the State of Idaho with about 100% of those&nbsp;asked about it?&nbsp; What the heck has Tom Trail done for the economy of Latah County?&nbsp; When will Kempthorne get the message that Idaho is financially spent?&nbsp; Why hasn't Tom Trail given that message to Boise?&nbsp; Tom Trail is a phony.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As for the Patriot Act: Tonight we at the Department of Homeland Security will come and search the homes of Bill London and Doug Wilson - We're concerned that Bill London is harboring grudges and that Doug Wilson is harboring lies.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Your friend,</DIV>
<DIV>"John Ashcroft"</DIV>
<DIV>(Pullman, WA - from a WSU computer terminal)</DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-668110670-1062628418=:82854--