[Vision2020] Fwd: Fw: resolution

Tina Cunningham kittz_cat@yahoo.com
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1549869187-1062621848=:54683

Fellow Patriots....

I believe that the government should stand by the constitution. I believe that the government is trying to "right" itself of their mistakes. They dropped the ball on 9/11, plain and simple.

I believe that citizens should not stand by and let the government pry into our lives if they deem necessary.
I applaud our state's Representatives. They stand by the citizens, and not their party affiliation.

Thank you!

Christina Cunningham
Patriot.....voter....citizen

"Would you not like to be.....sittin on top of the world with your legs hanging free....."  **Dave Matthews Band