[Vision2020] REPLY EXPECTED

vision2020@moscow.com vision2020@moscow.com
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:58:38 -0700

Dr.Linus Williams
linus.williams@webmail.co.za
No 45 SMITH AVENUE
PARKTOWN JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Sir/madam

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Dr. Linus Williams Director, project implementation
with Eskom South Africa and a member of the Contract
Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.

Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at
the South Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry in
my search for a reliable individual company who can
handle a strictly confidential transaction, which
involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to
a foreign account

This amount of money is total sum of US$22,000,000.00
(Twenty Two Million United States Dollars), already
extracted from various contracts awarded by my
corporation. As a result of over-invoicing
masterminded by the concerned officials, has been
drafted to represent final payment for a contract that
has been executed to the corporation some years back.
The money is now floating in the suspense account of
Federal Reserve Bank of South Africa awaiting claim by
Foreign Partner which status we now want you to
assume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this
transaction. Following the presidential directive to
all your personal/company 's account. In my last
meeting with the officials involved, it was
unanimously agreed that 30% of the total sum will be
given to you. 60% will be for my colleague, and me.
While 10% will he used to reimburse the expenses that
may be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

I assure you the transaction is 100% risk free as we
have concluded every arrangement to protect the
interest of every one involved. Likewise, all
modalities for the successful transfer of this money
have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of
Finance and the Federal Reserve Bank of South Africa
to facilitate the remittance of this money to your
designated account.

However. I would want to believe that you are honest
enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in
any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, you
will keep this transaction very confidential so as not
to tarnish the confidence reposed on these official by
the Government of South Africa.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.
Please treat this information as confidential.

Best regard

Dr. Linus Williams

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329