[Vision2020] New Candidates Forum Now Online

Radio Free Moscow announcements@radiofreemoscow.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:55:16 -0800

--Apple-Mail-121--936196490

Radio Free Moscow is pleased to present more full recordings of the=20
recent City Council Candidate Forums.

The University of Idaho Argonaut and ASUI Civic Engagement Board Forum=20=

from October 22 is now available.  The League of Women Voters=20
Candidates Forum from October 29 will be available tomorrow.

Please visit our website at www.radiofreemoscow.com to download the=20
audio.

Other audio is available including this Spring's Patriot Act Forum,=20
Ralph Nader's visit and more.

Voter Information
You can register to vote at the polls on election day, Tuesday,=20
November 4th. If you aren't registered, bring a photo ID plus some sort=20=

of proof that you have lived in Moscow for at least thirty days.=20
Usually a power bill in your name will do.

There is only one place to vote in Moscow on election day. That's on=20
the east side of town at the Latah County Fairgrounds, 4-H building.=20
The fairgrounds are located across white avenue from Safeway. Polls=20
will be open from 8 am to 8 pm on Tuesday, November 4th.

If you're already registered to vote in Moscow, you can vote absentee=20
at Moscow city hall during business hours Monday through Friday 8 am to=20=

5 pm.

City Hall is located at the corner of 3rd and Washington streets. =20
Absentee voting will continue through 5 pm, Monday, November 3rd.

You can also vote absentee by sending a request for a ballot to the=20
city clerk, Moscow City Hall, Washington St., Moscow, Idaho 83843.=20
Requests received by Monday, November 3rd will be sent out. Please=20
share this information with other Moscow voters and remember to vote on=20=

November 4th!

We will be constructing our station this winter and plan to be on the=20
air, broadcasting at 92.5 FM, by next summer.=A0 If you would like to=20
take part in this endeavor, we would appreciate your support.=A0 Basic=20=

membership starts at $25 per year.=A0 Those who donate $100 or more=20
during our contruction phase will be considered Founders of the station.

Radio Free Moscow is a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio=20
station serving Moscow, Idaho. Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to=20
broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse=20
music and other programming not normally available from mainstream=20
media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is characterized by volunteer=20
involvement in all aspects of station operation.

--Apple-Mail-121--936196490

Radio Free Moscow is pleased to present more full recordings of the
recent City Council Candidate Forums.

The University of Idaho Argonaut and ASUI Civic Engagement Board Forum
from October 22 is now available.  The League of Women Voters
Candidates Forum from October 29 will be available tomorrow.

Please visit our website at www.radiofreemoscow.com to download the
audio.

Other audio is available including this Spring's Patriot Act Forum,
Ralph Nader's visit and more.

=
<bigger><bigger>Voter

</bigger></bigger>You can register to vote at the polls on election
November 4th. If you aren't registered, bring a photo ID plus some
sort of proof that you have lived in Moscow for at least thirty days.
Usually a power bill in your name will do.=20

<bold>There is only one place to vote in Moscow on election day.
That's on the east side of town at the Latah County Fairgrounds, 4-H
building. </bold>The fairgrounds are located across white avenue from
Safeway. Polls will be open from 8 am to 8 pm on Tuesday, November
4th.=20

If you're already registered to vote in Moscow, you can vote absentee
at Moscow city hall during business hours Monday through Friday 8 am
to 5 pm.=20

City Hall is located at the corner of 3rd and Washington streets.=20
Absentee voting will continue through 5 pm, Monday, November 3rd.=20

You can also vote absentee by sending a request for a ballot to the
city clerk, Moscow City Hall, Washington St., Moscow, Idaho 83843.
Requests received by Monday, November 3rd will be sent out.
</fontfamily>Please share this information with other Moscow voters
and remember to vote on November 4th!

We will be constructing our station this winter and plan to be on the
air, broadcasting at 92.5 FM, by next summer.=A0 If you would like to
take part in this endeavor, we would appreciate your support.=A0 Basic
membership starts at $25 per year.=A0 Those who donate $100 or more
during our contruction phase will be considered Founders of the
station.

listener-supported community radio station serving Moscow, Idaho.
Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to broadcasting progressive news and
opinions, civic affairs, diverse music and other programming not
normally available from mainstream media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is
characterized by volunteer involvement in all aspects of station
operation.

</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-121--936196490--