[Vision2020] More on Dees/SPLC

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:45:19 -0800

Visionaries,

I appreciate that the exposure of the SPLC as a fraud has taken an
ecumenical turn in this forum. In my initial response to the Daily News I
identified that organization as Morris Dees Piggy Bank. But Harper's does
not really represent my corner of the world, and I am glad that some things
are obvious to a wide range of people.

>Bruce Livingston wrote:
>As for Doug Wilson's co-author, Wilkins,which I guess is what started all
>of this, I don't know a thing about him.  But if I were trying to build a
>dossier on the man, I would be looking for more sources than the SPLC.

Steve is a gracious Christian gentleman who pastors an integrated church in
the deep South. When an organization like the SPLC castigates a man like
this as they have, it is just one more reason to give the raspberry to
anything they say.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson