[Vision2020] Scarlet and I say fiddle-dee-dee

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:50:13 -0800

Visionaries,

I may have said it before, but I would like to say it again. Joan really
knows how to write, and I get a big kick out of her stuff.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson

P.S. And speaking of her subject heading, I have a poem.

A young theologian named Fiddle
Refused to accept his degree
Said its bad enough being Fiddle
Without being Fiddle D.D.