[Vision2020] Response to "Dr. Brown" e-mail

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:09:59 -0800 (PST)

--0-1014880006-1067454599=:48801

Ok, this is just sick!  How dare anyone impersonate someone that is
trying hard to work for this community (meaning Dr. Brown) by spewing this
type of junk in his name!  You, whomever you are, should be ashamed
of your self.

To Dr. Brown:  I apologize on behalf of the obviously troubled human
that would do this type of trash in your name.

Jackie Woolf

"Visionaries,
     I think we're on to something.  I took this picture of Doug Wilson =
on main street outside Bucers.  If you look at it carefully you can see =
a slight resemblence to Arnold Schwarzenneger.  Hmmmm....

John Brown"

--0-1014880006-1067454599=:48801

<DIV>Ok, this is just sick!&nbsp; How dare anyone impersonate someone that is </DIV>
<DIV>trying hard to work for this community&nbsp;(meaning Dr. Brown) by&nbsp;spewing this</DIV>
<DIV>type of junk in his name!&nbsp; You, whomever you are, should be ashamed </DIV>
<DIV>of your self.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To Dr. Brown:&nbsp; I apologize on behalf of the obviously troubled human</DIV>
<DIV>that would do this type of trash in your name.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jackie Woolf</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Visionaries,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I think we're on to something.&nbsp; I took this picture of Doug Wilson =<BR>on main street outside Bucers.&nbsp; If you look at it carefully you can see =<BR>a slight resemblence to Arnold Schwarzenneger.&nbsp; Hmmmm....<BR><BR>John Brown"<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-1014880006-1067454599=:48801--