[Vision2020] Courage

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@hotmail.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:54:57 -0800

Dear Nate,

There are nine copies of Sanger's *Pivot of Civilization* available through
Orbis, the cooperative lending consortium to which WSU belongs.  There is
one copy in the Dewey Decimal stacks at Holland--although it's checked out
right now.  And there's even an electronic version which faculty, staff, and
students can access.

Now, will you donate that money you might have spent buying me a cinnamon
roll to Planned Parenthood?  I'd much rather they have it than me.

Melynda Huskey

Go, said the bird, for the leaves were full of children,
Hidden excitedly, containing laughter.
Go, go, go, said the bird: human kind
Cannot bear very much reality.
Burnt Norton, T.S. Eliot

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com