[Vision2020] The Statesman, the Spokesman, who's next?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:22:03 -0800

Now that the toothpaste is out of the tube, regardless of where blame can be
laid, I can't imagine it will be long before the national media gets wind of
this story.  For the record, I do not think Doug Wilson is a racist.  I
accept his given reasoning for the conclusions he has drawn.  I do not agree
with him, but that is a simple difference of opinion and differing
worldviews.  My concern for Moscow and the continued national perception of
North Idaho is a story appearing in the New York Times, or the Washington
Post, or even the London Times.  They are, after all, already covering
Richard Butler's pathetic campaign for mayor of Hayden, as well as the
campaigns of a couple of his remaining henchmen for that town's city
council.  I can only too well see a story connecting non-existent dots.
"Moscow is only 80 miles from the home of Hayden mayoral candidate and Aryan
Nation leader Richard Butler..." and so on.  In my opinion, this should be
of concern to all of us, no matter our allegiances.

                     Carl Westberg Jr.

Service.  Try it FREE for one month!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup