[Vision2020] Critcal Mass Ride and Take Back the Night March

Eric Martin rik82@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:17:45 -0800 (PST)

A couple of events occurring at the end of this week.

1) FRIDAY OCTOBER 31, 4:30 p.m., Critical Mass
Community Bike Ride

Meet at 4:30 p.m. at East City Park for a Halloween
ride to promote bicycling as a clean, safe, and
healthy form of transportation.  Mask/Costumes
encouraged, but optional.  And remember, you'll be on
a bike.

For more info contact the Idaho Anti-Imperialist
Collective 883-4451

2) October 30, 2003 6pm, Take Back The Night March and
Rally

Meet in front of the UI Library to support the safety
of women on campus.  We will march through campus and
then rally with several speakers afterward.  Violence
against women is not something that is going away
anytime soon unless we stand up and fight! Please join
us and show that you care about your fellow human
being. Women's rights are human rights!

Sponsored by FLAME, Feminist Led Activist Movement to
Empower