[Vision2020] Can we agree on this?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:21:16 -0800

Please pardon the interruption, but I just saw the weather forecast for
Moscow.  In a couple of nights, the low is going to hit 18, and the s-word
has been used in regard to our fair town.  Can we all, liberal,
conservative, religious, non-religious, mullets or no mullets, agree that
this is not good?

                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134