[Vision2020] Southern Poverty Law Center

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:17:14 EST

-------------------------------1067285834

Dear Visionaries,
Is the budget of the Southern Poverty Law Center or the fact that their
central office is "all the way across the country" relevant to this discussion?  I
think not.  The SPLC exists because Morris Dees, and his staff provide legal
assistance to folks still struggling with that aftermath of the glorious, God
blessed, paternalistic, slave-holding (and lest you have forgotten Doug, slave
trading) system so opportunistically defended by Doug Wilson and Steve
Wilkins. I say opportunistically because they must have identified an audience to
justify their literary efforts....mostly named Bubba, who fly Confederate flags
on the radio antennas and live in Sump Pump, Alabama....or Hayden Lake refugees
who have recently migrated to the Montana mountains.
Perhaps Doug Jones would share with us how many copies of this little gem
have been sold....and did League of the South members get a special discount?
Rose Huskey

-------------------------------1067285834

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2726.2500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dear Visionaries,</DIV>
<DIV>Is the budget of the Southern Poverty Law Center&nbsp;or the fact that=20=
their central office is "all the way across the country" relevant to this di=
scussion?&nbsp; I think not.&nbsp; The SPLC exists because Morris Dees, and=20=
his staff provide legal assistance to&nbsp;folks still struggling with that=20=
aftermath of the glorious, God blessed, paternalistic, slave-holding (and le=
st you have forgotten Doug, slave trading)&nbsp;system&nbsp;so&nbsp;opportun=
istically defended by Doug Wilson and Steve Wilkins.&nbsp;I say opportunisti=
cally because they must have identified&nbsp;an audience to justify their li=
terary efforts....mostly named Bubba, who fly Confederate flags on the radio=
 antennas and live in Sump Pump, Alabama....or Hayden Lake refugees&nbsp;who=
 have recently migrated to the Montana mountains.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Perhaps Doug Jones would share with us how many copies of this little g=
em have been sold....and did League of the South members get a special disco=
unt?</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>