[Vision2020] Bush's spin on Baghdad attacks

Thomas Hansen tomh@uidaho.edu
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:06:08 -0800

Or as Dan Quayle once remarked upon return from a tour of third-world
countries, "I don't see any reason to be concerned.  They look like a bunch
of happy campers to me."

Well, time for a pastry . . .

Tom Hansen
Moscow

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Westberg [mailto:carlwestberg846@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 10:58 AM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Bush's spin on Baghdad attacks

President Bush evidently sees the Baghdad bombings as an indication that
we're doing very well in Iraq.  "The more progress we make on the ground,
the more free the Iraqis become, the more electricity that's available, the
more kids that are going to school, the more desperate these killers
become", says Bush.  In Bushspeak, all the bombings just prove how
successful we've been.  George Orwell is spinning in his grave.

                                         Carl Westberg Jr.

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded

its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com