[Vision2020] Happiness's e-mail

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:44:05 -0800 (PST)

--0-171509907-1067280245=:12838

Morning;

I JUST called the School District Office - to their knowledge,
there is no such case as spoken about by "happiness",
especially to the extent that was written about in that
e-mail.

There may be one, but without verification, who can tell?

Thank you.

--0-171509907-1067280245=:12838

<DIV>Morning;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I JUST called the School District Office - to their knowledge,</DIV>
<DIV>there is no such case as spoken about by "happiness", </DIV>
<DIV>especially to the extent that was written about in that </DIV>
<DIV>e-mail.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There may be one, but without verification, who can tell?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>