[Vision2020] harrasment

mysticchic mystic_chic1021@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:08:38 -0700 (PDT)

--0-695277325-1066946918=:17999

Thank you for your post happiness.  During the time that I grew up and attended Moscow High School harassment was just something you had to deal with, leaving me with some emotional baggage to this day I still carry.  I hope that in this day and age and after all of the terrible things we have have witnessed, that tolerance towards are fellow members of the human race should just be a given.  We were all created to be unique and this should be celebrated not discouraged.  I will keep your son in my thoughts.
Yours,
Patty N.