[Vision2020] need a job?

LuJane Nisse lujane@lataheagle.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:06:30 -0700

Our office manager, Gary, has to leave to be with his father who is in
failing health. We are in need of a new office manager. This is a critical
job here as that person holds everything together. Qualifications are they
need to type, know computers somewhat (we'll train) but you've got to have
some computer experience and graphics on the computer is very helpful. You
need to be an organized person (cuz I'm not), and able to multi-task and
handle stress without "losing it". You deal with some irate readers (when
they don't like what they read) and other problems.

Pay is $7.00 to start (goes up to $7.50 after training). No benefits (we are
sooo small). The job has a lot of rewards and the working atmosphere can't
be beat. We're laid back and easy to work with.

Let me know if you know of anyone that would fit this. I need to hire THIS
WEEK!! Important.

LJ

LJ Nisse
Publisher/Editor LatahEagle www.lataheagle.com